Monday, August 25, 2014

Who am I ?

     Hi guys, I'm Peyton.  I'm 16 and I'm a senior.  Technically, I should be a junior, but I'm not, so it is what it is.  I like to think I am a little funny, but I'm probably wrong.  Oh, well.  Also, I am a giant nerd.  I love school, I love learning, I love science, math, and history.  I'm probably the biggest dork about school you'll ever meet.  My favorite classes I've ever taken are APUSH and AP Physics, and I want to be a physics major in college, so if that doesn't indicate to you what a nerd I am, I don't know what will.  Aside from being a giant loser, here are some other things I enjoy:

  • The color purple.
  • Reading basically any book
  • Watching movies, except action/super-hero/alien/etc. movies.  I don't like those.
  • Food.  Except cheese.  Cheese is gross. 
  • T.V.  I love How I Met Your Mother, Seinfeld, American Horror Story, and I'll admit to keeping up with the Kardashians
  • I like to get stuff.  I don't like to shop, I just like receiving the items.  Online shopping is my savior.  
  • Being alone.  I'm the ultimate introvert. 
  • Sweaters.  I wear think wool sweaters year round, which is a big problem in the summer.  But I like to be cozy.
  • A mixture of alternative and pop music, because I'm one big contradiction.  
  • That's all I can think of. 
     I consider my self to be incredibly stubborn and completely set in my ways.  Any attempt to get me to try something I haven't decided to do myself will probably fail.  I like to think I'm a nice person, and that I'm willing to help anyone or give anyone a chance.  
     The biggest influences in my life have to be my family, I almost always take their advice and rely on their support in anything I do.  I also try to make sure that I myself am one of the biggest influences in my decision making, because I don't like to do things just because other people tell me to.  
     My goals in life are to major in science, specifically physics, in college, and get a Bachelor of Science degree.  After college, I want to pursue a PhD in whatever science I end up liking the best, and work as a research scientist.  
     So, that's basically it about me, or at least all I can think of right now.  

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet someone so similar to me! I'm also 16 and a senior, so it's good to know i'm not the only one. I think it's really cool that you want to major in physics, because most people don't like physics. You also have really good taste in t.v. shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Peyton! I like science too. My favorite is Biology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From talking to you in class you are defiantly a funny girl. That's cool that you like science. I like science too I think it's cool! I totally agree with you on wearing sweaters all the time, I wear them a lot too! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peyton,

    Nice to meet you. I know you are probably kidding but don't be apologetic or degrading about liking school and learning. That's a terrific interest to have and you should never be bashful about that! What you should be ashamed of is watching the Kardashians :-)

    Sociology has a very scientific and research-based side to it. I usually do not go into that in great detail, but if you keep this in mind, it might make the class even more interesting to you.

    ReplyDelete